20090709

The Undead News Thread (20090709.02)

[REC] 2



Here's a behind-the-scenes video for [REC] 2, the sequel to the incredible Spanish-made zombie movie that was so popular that it warranted an American-made remake that changed almost absolutely nothing for the American market. Anyway, I'm glad I took two years of Spanish, because I understood absolutely nothing from the video. Regardless, there's a new trailer coming soon for the movie, and I have to say, I've very excited about it. [REC] was groundbreaking, and so claustrophobic that it's hard to contain my anticipation. The first trailer is just below if you haven't seen it already.

"Written and directed by Jaume Balagueró and Paco Plaza, both of whom returned from the previous film, the story takes place hours after the events of the first film with Filmax International describing it as having 'the same claustrophobic concept' as [REC] but with 'new means of transferring fear from the screen to the spectator through the recording lens.'"



Source: Bloody-Disgusting

No comments: